Impetus Digital has over 13 years of experience working with life science companies from around the globe to “virtualize” their advisory boards, co-author working groups, steering committees, internal meetings, and medical education events. The HIPAA- and GDPR-compliant Impetus InSite Platform® allows for sustained healthcare stakeholder communication, collaboration, education, and insight-synthesis longitudinally, leveraging the largest portfolio of life science-specific virtual tools and our signature white-glove service.
Impetus Digital works with life science teams across all functions, in all therapeutic areas, along the continuum of brand life cycles. We also partner with select agencies and clinical research organizations.
Areas of expertise
- Virtual advisory boards, working groups, and steering committees
- Publication planning & development
- Virtual medical education, training, and other learning activities
- Patient journey mapping
- Treatment pathway profiling
- Virtual journal clubs
- Co-creation of scientific, regulatory, educational, and promotional materials
- Grant review programs
- Conference engagement programs
- Internal corporate meetings
- Virtual and hybrid events
- HCP community boards
- Stakeholder management
- Medical writing
- Plus much more!
Janice Smith, Founder & CEO
Natalie Yeadon, Co-founder & CEO
What’s new to highlight at your company
Download our FREE eBook: The Complete Guide to Virtualizing In-person Meetings at https://www.impetusdigital.com/eBook
New Business Contact
Global Business Development Director